- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The History of Mathematical Tables: From Sumer to Spreadsheets Hardcover – Jul 30 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The book itself is the fruit of a very good idea of the British Society for the History of Mathematics, which was to have a conference and then a book on the theme of mathematical tables, and the editors are to be congratulated on a handsome volume on the social history of mathematics. Notes and Records of The Royal Society
From the Publisher
numerous halftones and figuresSee all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning > Computer Dictionaries
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Technology
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics