The History of Musical Instruments and Music-Making: A Complete History of Musical Forms and the Orchestra Paperback – May 16 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Max Wade-Matthews attended the RAF School of Music at Uxbridge and served in brass bands in England, Germany and Hong Kong. After leaving the RAF he formed a living-history brass band. He has written several books about the history of Leicester, England, including Musical Leicester, a history of musical life in that city, as well as playing with brass bands, conducting and teaching.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > History
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Music
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Classical > Scores > Instrumentation > Orchestra