- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Study Guide for Hoffman/Smith's South-Western Federal Taxation 2013: Individual Income Taxes, 36th Paperback – May 25 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. James E. Smith is the John S. Quinn Professor of Accounting at the College of William and Mary. He has been a member of the accounting faculty for more than 30 years. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona. Dr. Smith has served as a discussion leader for Continuing Professional Education programs for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Federal Tax Workshops, and various state CPA societies. He has conducted programs in more than 40 states for about 25,000 CPAs. He has been the recipient of the AICPA's Outstanding Discussion Leader Award and the American Taxation Association/Arthur Andersen Teaching Innovation Award. Among his other awards are the Virginia Society of CPAs' Outstanding Accounting Educator Award and the James Madison University's Outstanding Accounting Educator Award. He was the president of the Administrators of Accounting Programs Group (AAPG) in 1991-1992. He was the faculty adviser for the William and Mary teams that received first place in the Andersen Tax Challenge for five years and in the Deloitte Tax Case Study Competition for five years.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Business & Investing > Taxation
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Law