- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Holy Motherhood: Gender, Dynasty and Visual Culture in the Later Middle Ages Hardcover – Oct 15 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The intersection of gender, social practice, and feminine agency underpins much of this literature. Elizabeth L'Estrange makes an important contribution not only to these debates, but to the fields of medieval art history and manuscript studies." --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Elizabeth L’Estrange is an FNRS Post-Doctoral Fellow in History of Art at the University of Liège in Belgium.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Other Media > Illuminations
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Medieval
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Art History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies