- Product Dimensions: 40.3 x 74.3 x 91.4 cm ; 32.7 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 40.4 Kg
- Item model number: 5001-0043
- ASIN: B002KEB8NM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 16 2010
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Home Styles Furniture Black Wood Buffet with Stainless Steel Top
- This cabinet combines stainless steel top having a two-door cabinet with an adjustable shelf and two utility drawers suspended on metal drawer slides
- Made of solid wood and veneers including a clear coat finish to help protect against wear and tear from normal use
- Provide added storage and workspace for the kitchen and dining areas of the home
- Available in a black finish with a stainless steel top
- Measures 29-1/4-inch width by 15-7/8-inch depth by 36-inch height
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Black Wood Buffet offers both function and simple stylishness for your dining or entertaining area. Attractive with it's inset-paneled cabinet doors, overhang stainless steel table top and taper-cut feet, this buffet has dish ware and utensil storage covered with two spacious pull drawers and a single adjustable shelf in each of its 2 cabinets. A black finish completes the appeal of the Black Buffet, giving it a more definitive look.
- Buffet features hardwood and engineered wood construction
- Buffet has a black finish
- Stainless steel table top
- 2 utility drawers
- 2 door cabinets each with an adjustable interior shelf
- Assembly required
- Distressed finish
- Weight:88 lb
- Overall dimensions: 36" H x 29.25" W x 15.88" D
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I read other reviews about difficulty in assembly, especially that it is tricky for one person alone to line it up and it recommends using a drill. Since I am not strong, and don't have a drill, I decided to go for the discounted Amazon assembly service offered especially since I got the cabinet for such a reasonable price. Glad I did. The technician was very skilled. It took him 2 hours of intense work to put it together. He said there were no real problems but the instructions are not great, in particular THE DRAWER, instruction picture shows the parts in BACKWARDs. So keep that in mind.
Once put together I was delighted. There were no scratches or dents on the furniture or stainless top. The drawers glide well and the cabinet is roomy.
I have a tiny kitchen. Just go a new much smaller stove. My old stove had more work space around the burners and a small compartment for pots. This small stove just has burner space but gave me room to put a small shelf or cabinet. This buffet fit perfectly in that space and allows for the bottom doors of the kitchen cabinet it faces to fully open and enough room for me to move about. The 36" high stainless top meets the top of the little stove perfectly so I have a great working top where I can also put hot pots, etc.
The buffet is an attractive piece, but unfortunately I can't appreciate it too much in the narrow space where I placed it. Worked out great for me. I do recommend it if you are handy at assembly work or can get help. The one star drop is because of the difficulty/time consuming in putting together or need to spend more money to hire assistance.