Homeopathy for Menopause Paperback – Apr 1 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Written for beginners and experienced subscribers to homeopathic remedies, this book is broken down into seven chapters and incorporates charts that outline symptoms and their homeopathic treatment. It also includes suggestions for further reading and resources for more information. Women going through menopause and health care professionals who treat women could benefit from the information in this book." (CARING Magazine)
About the Author
Beth MacEoin is the author of several books, including Homeopathy, Homeopathy for Babies and Children, and Health by Nature. A practicing homeopath, she lives in England.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Homeopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology