Homoeopathic Medicine for Dogs: A handbook for vets and pet owners Paperback – Dec 2 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
In addition to the guide to canine ailments, there are descriptions of thirteen constitutional types, excerpts from readers' letters, and some interesting essays on veterinary homeopathy including one on homeopathic alternatives to vaccinations.
This book has helped me and my chows overcome quite a few problems when I didn't feel comfortable with the sometimes "radical" solutions offered by my vet. A short introduction to the subject helps the newcomer to orientate himself - the rest is built up according to body regions, making it easy to find what you are looking for. A glossary of substances and a separate section on selected examples end this serious, yet simple reference work. I recommend it !
It does help to read a general book on homeopathy first, but it is a great reference when it comes to every day issues.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Dogs > Care & Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Homeopathy
- Books > Medical Books > Veterinary Medicine > Small Animal Medicine
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Animal Husbandry
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine > Small Animal Medicine