3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Honeywell HUL520WC MistMate™ Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, White, with Adjustable Mist Control, Auto Shut-off, Ultra Quiet Operation, Visible Cool Mist
- [Cool visible mist] this filter-free, ultra-quiet, Ultrasonic humidifier provides cool visible mist! It features adjustable moisture output settings, transparent water tank & auto s dimensions: 9. 17" L x 8. 15" W x 9. 25” H (23. 3 x 20. 7 x 23. 5 cm).
- [Capacity] 0. Gallon (1. 89-Litre) tank capacity features a wide opening that's easy to fill & clean. An ideal fit for small sized room, it is capable of running up to 20 uninterrupted hours per filling.
- [Humidifiers for Babies, children, adults] many find that a humidifier for the home, bedroom or nursery is an essential part of a good night’s sleep when the air is dry, in allergy season, or when sick.
- [Accessories] Keeps your humidifier cleaner longer with Protec Continuous Cleaning Cartridge, model PC-1C-BX. Displays relative humidity & temperature with Humidity Monitor, model H10C.
- [Most Trusted Brand] Honeywell Voted No. 1 Most Trusted Humidifier Brand in Canada In BrandSpark Survey 2019 Of Canadian Shoppers
- Runs up to 18 hours per filling on low setting
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare to similar items
The Honeywell mist at cool mist Humidifier is efficient in establishing a clean breathing environment. Providing the height of convenience and efficiency, This humidifier by Honeywell features an ultra quiet operation and an auto shut-off function when the tank is empty. Accessibility has also been addressed with the utilization of a large tank opening that allows for easy filling and cleaning. The Honeywell mist at cool mist Humidifier is an ideal fit for smaller sized rooms and is capable of running for 20 uninterrupted hours per filling.
From the manufacturer
Honeywell Mistmate Cool Mist Humidifier
The MistMate Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier quietly produces a fine, visible cool mist that helps make you and your home more comfortable. Maintaining proper humidity levels helps reduce static electricity and helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. The compact size and fun color options make it perfect for small areas such as desktops and nightstands.
- Easy to use control knob
- Variable output settings
- Auto shut-off when empty
- Cool, visible mist
- See the mist, feel the comfort
- Ultra quiet operation
- Large tank opening for easy filling and cleaning
As cold temperatures set in, humidity levels drop, cold air is unable to hold as much moisture as warm air. Because of this, when we heat our home the relative humidity levels can drop to as low as 10%. This is drier than the Sahara Desert, and can lead to drier skin, as well as nose and throat discomfort. It can also cause static electricity, and plants and furniture to dry out. Some people experience discomfort when humidity levels are lower than 25%. A comfortable humidity level should be between 40-60%.
Humidity Reduces the Survival of Flu and Viruses on Surfaces and In the Air
In the fight against the flu, your home is a major battleground. Millions of flu particles can linger in the air and on surfaces we touch day in and day out. Recent studies suggest that humidifiers may play an important role in reducing the survival of the flu virus. Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
*A study by Environmental Health and Engineering (Environmental Health 2010, 9:55) shows that keeping air at relative humidity levels between 40-60% can reduce survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air. Humidifiers can help achieve and maintain this humidity level.
The Honeywell MistMate Cool Mist Humidifier is available in black and white and 1 gallon and 0.5 gallon size options.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is very quiet and would work very well in a child's room. There is a quiet hum from this machine but does not awaken me.
2. There is no lighting and will work great in a room where there needs to be dark.
3. The tank is very easy to fill and place into the base of the humidifier. The cord is not too long so a child won't hurt themselves.
4. I ran the humidifier all night on the tank and saw that it was still running well. I have an older Honeywell humidifier that has outlived itself and had to replace it.
I give this product 5/5 stars for: pricing, easy of filling, quiet motor, easy to move to place the spray; no lights to bother one during the night; size is smaller so can place in a smaller area. Also it would be easy to keep maintenance d. Overall, would recommend a purchase.
Another poster actually wrote this.. i copied it because that poster is absolutely right and I can't say it any better than he does. Its important to me with pretty bad arthritis to be able to fill easy, lift easy and put on its base easy.
Besides, this humidifier runs pretty quiet, and the tank's capacity is good enough for 24 hours when kept at the 1 o'clock position (there is a green LED light on the knob). The tank's opening is large enough for me to actually put my hand in to clean, and can be laid flat on the kitchen sink to be filled. As with all ultrasonic humidifiers, I would not keep it on maximum for more than an hour, unless there is a fan heater blowing at it.
As I have used it daily for only 2 months, cannot comment on it's longevity. Might update this when it fails.
5/5 does it's job
Mom seen this in my house and took it to hers. It's super quiet , very portable and perfect for your room. I was going to bring it up to camp for my dry as a popcorn fart room ... I have to order another one. Beginning to think my family enjoys Shopping for new free stuff at my house is a sport.
One year later
OK, once it has been off for a whie the little unit make a terrible sound for 3 min. When it runs ....it's a lot more noise than it should be. The second one I bought....the reservoir cracked during this winter. 2 units failed in one year . I would look to invest into a different make.
It isn't completely worthless, but it puts out a fairly low amount of humidity at max (only suitable for fairly small or well sealed rooms), and the Super brand ultrasonic humidifier I bought on craigslist for $15 before getting this puts out more humidity, is quieter, works better, has more features, and apparently hails from the 1990s, maybe even the 1980s (I never did find a date on it). It's even possible to clean most parts of the Super with household items, unlike the Honeywell. I've been using it for about the same amount of time, it was used when I bought it, and aside from having to remove some mineral buildup, it has never had any issues.
The only "truly" negative is the high-frequency sound of the nebulizer. It doesn't bother me much, but it seems to drive the rest of the family crazy. Have a great winter, folks!