- Product Dimensions: 23 x 18.5 x 26.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Item model number: HZ-1350C
- ASIN: B005BAFGZ8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 7 2011
- Average Customer Review: 187 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,772 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 10.61 shipping
Honeywell HZ-1350C Ceramic Heater
|Price:||CDN$ 34.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
- Efficient ceramic heater with adjustable thermostat maintains desired heat
- Auto shut off and safety tip over switch for added safety and protection
- Top mounted manual controls for easy of use
- Made with VO rated plastic which is above and beyond industry standard
- Ceramic heating element for added safety, 3 speed settings high, low plus fan
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Honeywell Ceramic Heater has adjustable thermostat that maintains desired temperature for your comfort. Heater has auto shut-off for safety and peace of mind. Safety tip over switch for added safety and protection. Top mounted manual controls are easy to use . This heater is made with VO rated plastic which is above and beyond the industry standards. Ceramic heating element for addition safety. This heater has 3 speed settings, high and low plus a fan setting. Three year limited warranty. Comes in charcoal grey and silver and fits any decor.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
What we like:
- There are 6 adjustable temperature levels and High or Low heat levels
- Auto shut off safety feature when the unit is tilted or fell over
- The outside case is not hot when in use so you won't get burned
- Small and portable
- Fan for ventilation and air circulation for summer time
It is not entirely quiet but not loud neither. We don't find it disturbing in the office environment.
Overall it is a good unit and I recommend it.
Able to heat up an medium size room approx 10f/3M by 16.5f/5m in approximately 15 minutes on highest setting.
Which isn't bad at all considering how small this unit is (approx 1.5 x 1.5 x 1 feet)
Unit has 3 settings: Fan / Low 900W / High 1500W with adjustable termpature/fan knob
As a tip for future buyers; since all space heaters produces smell during first use. Consider leaving this on medium setting for approx 2 hours in open area (e.g. balcony/open garage) to dissipate smell prior using indoors. FYI, unit is not meant to be used outdoors due to safety hazard(s).