- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Collins (Dec 27 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1443450677
- ISBN-13: 978-1443450676
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.4 x 22.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 862 g
- Average Customer Review: 89 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,705 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Hot Detox: A 21-Day Anti-Inflammatory Program to Heal Your Gut and Cleanse Your Body Paperback – Dec 27 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Hot Detox unifies soothing cooking techniques, scientific rigor and Eastern food wisdom to create a revolutionary breakthrough in how you can fire up your digestive power and cleanse and heal your body. You’ll discover how
· warming food and drink can dramatically increase the digestibility of a meal and the absorption of vital nutrients
· chopping or blending foods such as broccoli can make them more detoxifying
· cooking and dressing your vegetables with oil makes their phytonutrients more bioavailable
· using culinary herbs in your cooking can kill yeast and negative bacteria that may be the cause of bloating and indigestion
· warming spices cleanse the liver, and turmeric has been shown to reduce pain as effectively as over-the-counter medications
· warming up your body’s core will boost immunity, alleviate IBS and chronic pain, balance hormones and help spur weight loss
Hot Detox is the sanest and smartest way to cleanse, with easy-to-follow 3-, 10- and 21-day plans, proven techniques for crushing cravings and over 140 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes you’ll want to enjoy every day!
About the Author
Julie Daniluk, RHN, NNCP, is the bestselling author of Meals That Heal Inflammation and Slimming Meals That Heal. A health expert on The Marilyn Denis Show and for Reader’s Digest, she also co-hosts the Oprah Winfrey Network’s Healthy Gourmet. Julie is the recipient of the Canadian Health Food Association Organics Achievement Award and the 2012 Gourmand World Cookbook Award for Best Health and Nutrition Book (Canada-English category). Julie lives in Toronto.