- Product Dimensions: 31.8 x 31.8 x 23.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Item model number: STP-OR-28IN-FBA
- ASIN: B073WJWCPY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 12 2017
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,435 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Houseables 5 Tier Planter, Stackable, 28" H x 12" W, Polypropylene, Terracotta, Vertical, Self-Watering, 5-Tiered Pots, Indoor/Outdoor Strawberry Garden Kit, for Flowers, Vegetables, Herbs, Gardening
- FIVE-TIERED VERTICAL INDOOR PLANTER: Terracotta brownish-red colored multi-tiered planter stacks made of durable polypropylene with UV inhibitors that prevent fading and cracking for outdoor and indoor use. Hang them from ceilings, outside on your porch or patio balconies, or keep them freestanding on any flat surface.
- GREAT STARTER SET: Stackable planters serve as great starter sets for growing delicious strawberries, lush flowers, and flavorful herbs for seasonings. For growers of all ages and skill levels, this planter is ideal for small spaces that lack traditional garden spaces, such as apartments and urban environments.
- SELF-WATERING SYSTEM: All five layers in total will reach about 27” tall, approximately 2.25-feet. Each of the planter pockets have built-in watering reservoirs of sorts — drainage grids that allow water to trickle down onto the tier below it, until finally collecting in the saucer tray at the very bottom for convenient self-watering. This prevents over watering and dreaded root rot.
- STACK, SEPARATE OR HANG: Each layer has room for three small plants (with five layers you can plant up to 15 plants in total). Planter material withstands a remarkably wide 100° temperature range without performance issues. Each three-pot planter is separable from the others so you can place them all over, keep them stacked together in one vertical location, or suspend vertically via chains or grids (not included).
- 90-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We offer a No Hassle 90-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If, within the three months, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we will refund you all your money.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color Name: Terracotta
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Vertical indoor/outdoor gardening for fruits, vegetables, herbs, and more
A unique space saving method for growing a variety of berries, vegetables, plants, and herbs indoors or outdoors — even out of season.
Each level of planter contains three pots — 12" (W) x 12.5" (L) x 6" (H) to resemble a three-leaf clover of sorts.
The tiers stack one atop the other in a zigzag fashion.
Once fully vertical, the planter reaches 27” high (approximately 2.25-feet).
With solid depth in each pocket (holds 24 quarts of soil altogether), you can successfully grow up to 15 plants total with each 5-tier set you purchase.
Constructed from strong, flexible, and lightweight plastic.
It is a surprisingly efficient and water-saving method of hydrating your plants and berries.
Water the top tier and the water will drain out from the bottom and cascade onto the remaining tiers below.
Planter tiered sets are both easy to stack and to separate.
The saucer base at the bottom tier catches dripping and helps prevent water filled with soil residue from getting onto your floor or carpet when you have your planters indoors.
Everybody needs more plants in their life.
- Plants purify the oxygen you breathe in your home, and teach you the value of nurturing a living organism and giving it the necessities to grow and thrive.
- They also encourage self-sufficiency. You can plant so many fruits and vegetable seeds and grow plump, delicious berries or healthy and flavorful herbs to liven up home-cooked meals.
- Our five-tier planter system makes a wonderful gift for green thumbs of all ages.
- It serves as a nice little starter garden for your balcony, back porch, or anywhere in your smaller living spaces.
- Great for environments prone to cold weather or very dry and hot summers.
- Run ¾” piping through the center holes and set it on top of a 5-gallon bucket to raise it off the ground and create towers.
- Anchor it with a load-bearer of some sort in particularly rough winds.
- Choosing compost over soil may help improve drainage and water retention.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?