How to Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Paperback – Jun 12 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Harness the power of Adobe Acrobat to create and publish sophisticated PDF (Portable Document Format) documents. From simple memos to interactive forms, learn why Acrobat is the tool for any electronic publishing task--including projects that require multimedia. Create, enhance, and edit PDF documents, or use the Internet to share working PDF documents for review or mark-up. How to Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat 6.0 will help you master the many different components and purposes of this premier solution for creating and publishing documents for electronic distribution.
- Create documents for electronic distribution
- Publish across a wide variety of platforms--including the Internet
- Share business plans, spreadsheets, brochures, and more
- Edit within a PDF--review and add comments in multi-author environments
- Convert almost any document to PDF for storing, sharing, or publishing
- Capture PDF documents from Web pages, scanners, digital cameras, and more
- Collect and sort data from users with PDF forms
- Integrate sound and movie files into your PDF documents to create multimedia presentations
- Add digital signatures and document security
- Understand all the latest features--including the new toolset
About the Author
Doug Sahlin (Lakeland, FL) is an author, graphic designer, and Web site designer living in Central Florida. He is the author of ten books on graphic design including How to Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat 5.0 and is currently writing How to Do Everything with Macromedia Contribute. Sahlin’s articles and product reviews have appeared in national publications such as Computer Graphics World, 3D Magazine, Video Systems, and Corel Magazine. His tutorials have been featured at numerous Web sites devoted to graphic design.
Top Customer Reviews
I found out how to integrate Acrobat with Office, how I can create PDFs in Acrobat and how Acrobat works in creation of web pages and websites.
The book has a wealth of information on conversion from one format to another, multimedia, printing and something I never knew you could do create search queries.
The book has taught me several things in a short time frame and overall I found this book very useful.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Electronic Documents
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems