How to Start a Home-Based Catering Business, 4th Paperback – Dec 1 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Let me start by saying that this book has some useful information if you know nothing about catering. My biggest complaint is that there is no such thing as a home based caterer. Read morePublished on May 19 2004 by Paul C. Sullivan
this book is packed with useful info and very easy to read. some topics covered are plain common sense, but all in all, it is a great book for the passionate beginner.Published on Aug. 12 2002
I just catered my first party and thanks to this book and Secrets From a Caterers Kitchen, the party was a success. Read morePublished on Feb. 18 2002 by Nathaniel
The book was very informative in reference to the documentations /paperworks needed to control and be a success in this type of business. Read morePublished on July 11 2001 by elizabeth
I'm been a Professor of restaurant management at the State University NY for about 20 years, and often teach the catering class. Read morePublished on Feb. 10 2000 by William J. Daly Jr.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Service
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Hospitality Businesses
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Tablesetting