How to Stop Time Paperback – Oct 3 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A brilliant and impressive book, all the more so because of its remarkable calm and restraint after such a terrifying experience―Penelope Fitzgerald
The little black dress of dope books...Marlowe is the most gifted druggie to pop out of Harvard since Timothy Leary.―Jerry Stahl
Her insight is a positive addition to the literature about the drug, and a telling and sophisticated examination of modern society―THE LIST
A calm look at middle-class heroin addiction and an honest analysis of how an obsessed society mythologises it ... compelling―IRISH TIMES
About the Author
Ann Marlowe is a journalist who has written for THE NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW. She has a BA & a PHD in Philosophy from Harvard & an MBA from Columbia Business School. She has worked on Wall Street. This is her first book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Substance Abuse
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture