How to Succeed at University: An Essential Guide to Academic Skills and Personal Paperback – Apr 1 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bob Smale is a Senior Lecturer at University of Brighton Business School where he has been closely involved in developing the undergraduate business skills programme with Julie Fowlie. His teaching includes employee relations together with aspects of organisational behaviour and human resource management, and his research interests include employee relations and pedagogy. Bob has a background in the banking industry and employee relations. He was formerly a part-time professional musician and is also a qualified aromatherapist. He has worked in further, adult and higher education for almost three decades, as well as delivering personal skills training, mostly in the public and voluntary sectors. Julie Fowlie is a Principal Lecturer at University of Brighton Business School, where she has been closely involved in developing the undergraduate business skills programme with Bob Smale. Her teaching includes aspects of management, organisational behaviour and human resource management. She has research interests in emotional intelligence and pedagogy. Julie previously worked in the finance industry in a senior management position also having had experience as a bond dealer. She is also a qualified swimming coach and lifeguard. Julie has taught in further, adult and higher education and runs her own training business, most recently designing and delivering a management development programme for a private sector organisation.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Higher & Continuing Education > College & University > College Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Higher & Continuing Education > College & University > Student Life
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Skills
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Teens > Reference > College & University Bound > College Guides
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides