- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Fragrance-Free, Refill, 216-Count Pack (Pack of 3). 648 total wipes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Thicker than other national brands to handle big messes
- Maintains your baby's naturally perfect skin
- Provides a gentle touch of aloe and vitamin E
- Alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formula won't irritate baby
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HUGGIES Natural Care? Baby Wipes are the gentle clean for a baby's naturally perfect skin.
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Top international reviews
I prefer things all the way natural, but I cant afford everything like that all the time and these are closer than some others.
if there are things in the ingredient list that i cant pronounce then they arent "nature care"
always feel like its slight stretch of advertisement.
for the money and quantity, best deal.
wipes not to thick and not thin where i feel dirty after changing my baby. good wetness as well. as long as you seal them properly they hold moisture well in the bag
+ Thick, feels like the consistency of a soft, wet, papertowel
+ Strong enough (but not abrasive) to rub/wipe off thick or dried poop
+ Truly fragrance and alcohol free
+ Cute design on the wipes (teddy bear impressions stamped on the wipes)
- Leaves A LOT of lint behind
- Single wipes don't always separate easily, so you either pull more than one out at the same time or the following wipe falls back into the bin and you have to open the top to fix it
- The wipes are so soft, that sometimes the wipes tear
- The refills come in one large stack, sometimes a plastic divider is randomly placed in the stack(probably where their production line ends and a new stack starts) so you have to judge how much to pull out of the bag and sometimes if the plastic divider is there, then you can only put a small amount and have to refill more often
- I've also noticed that the top of the stack isn't as moist until you get to the bottom of a stack (all the liquid must trickle down)
I originally started off using this wipe when my son was born 2 months ago. I really liked them at first since I wasn't too thrilled with the Pampers wipes that they use at the hospital. The more I use them, the more I realize that I don't really care for them too much.... but I had just ordered 2 cases of refills through Amazon, so I guess I'm stuck with them for awhile.
I will be donating the other 2 packages and trying something new (and hopefully with less of a fragrance).
2 stars because they are strong and do a good job - but loss of 3 stars for a fragrance when it claims to be unscented.
1. They are just the right thickness. Not too thin and stretchy like the cheapo ones.
2. No gross "baby wipe" smell. Unscented and clean!
3. They're gentle and don't aggravate a diaper rash or tender skin.