Huion GT-220 V2 Silver Graphics Tablets with Display 21.5 Inch Interactive Drawing Monitor Display IPS Panel HD Resolution
|Price:||CDN$ 829.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Receive 580 graphics tablet for free, remember to add B00FR2N2ME in your cart. Improved Performance - The 2nd generation of the GT-220 pen display has solved the problem of awaking from sleep mode, cursor offset, breaking lines; It optimized the overall linearity
- Upgraded Firmware - Provides a more accurate and responsive cursor positioning experience for drawing; It fulfills users the efficiency needed for greater productivity
- 21.5'' IPS Monitor - With 16.7 million colors and 1920x1080 resolution, the new GT-220 graphics tablets gives you the most colorful screen display. The aspect ratio of is 16:9, the contrast ratio 1000:1, brightness 250 cd/m2, and 5ms response time
- Newly Designed Pen - Comes with the same stylus as GT-185 that recognizes 2048 pressure levels; It is lightweight and fully covered by fine rubber
- Vertical/Horizontal 178° viewing angle guarantees uniform color from edge to edge; the ergonomic stand can be easily adjusted (15°~85°) according to your preference and provide a comfortable working position for you; 5080LPI, 233PPS, VGA/DVI/HDMI ports available; OS compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Mac 10.8.0 or above
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Color Name: GT-220 V2 Sliver
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Huion is the leading professional graphics monitor R & D manufacturer. Huion always drives innovation forward to provide an excellent experience for its users.
The 2nd generation of the GT-220 graphics tablets with display is powered by enhanced performance with new packaging; It has solved the problem of awaking from sleep mode, cursor offset, breaking lines; It optimized the overall linearity.
With upgraded firmware, GT-220 v2 provides more accurate and responsive pen-cursor movement; It fulfills users the efficiency needed to get more done. You'll heighten experience with powerful performance when creating your artwork.
Newly Designed Pen
Comes with the same stylus as GT-185 that recognizes 2048 pressure levels, you can perform each stroke with accuracy and create a reality that you can feel. It is lightweight and fully covered by fine rubber, which prevents slipping from your hands.
With resolution of 5080 LPI and 233 RPS, it allows you to present your artwork clearly. Adjustable stand and wide viewing angle of 178 degrees build a wide spectrum of useful positions so that you can adjust it perfectly. There are HDMI, USB, DVI and VGA plugs for your convenience.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Mac OS X 10.8.0 and above
1 x HUION Artist Glove(One unit, free size)
1 x Screen Protector
Original Rechargeable Pen
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Based on what I read in the comparisons, I was a bit leery about purchasing as people tended to classify it as "good enough for the price". Not having any sort of experience to compare it to, I opted to buy based on the fact that it was a fraction of the price of the cintiq.
it came packed in tons of foam to ensure the product didn't break, box was in good condition, no problems at all.
it's pretty solid, its heavy and doesn't feel flimsy at all. The unit itself is quite heavy with plastic casing and a metal stand that you attach yourself with enclosed screws(they even included a screwdriver just in case).
screen is crystal clear, which i'd expect nothing less from an IPS display. I've been using it in a dual monitor setup and actually prefer it over my actual monitor.
works great, other than every now and then after using it for a while the curser seems to become unaligned with the stylus slightly, but not a deal breaker for me
Software was a bit confusing at first. It came with a driver disc and instructions, the disc had a few different versions of the installation software but no instructions on which one to install so I just installed all of them, haven't had any problems so fart
Came with a half glove for you to wear to avoid smudging the screen, absolutely love it!
It also came with a screen protector attached that gives the screen more of a paper-like feel while drawing on it. Problem is, it's aweful. It degrades the screen quality massively, I used for 2 minutes before taking it off.
solid device that works great, worth every penny with the exception of the screen protector
There are a few things you can do (no guarantee one or a combination will solve it, but you'll get there eventually) and I hope this list can help if like me you're running Windows 10.
- Remove any and all traces of plugins, .dll's, and drivers from any other tablet you may have used before
- Do not plug in the USB before installing the drivers (the USB for the display to your PC)
- Install the Windows driver from 2014
- To check if it's working quickly, hit F5 and click "Shape Dynamics". Beside "Control", select "Pen Pressure". If there's a ⚠️ sign, keep going. If there's not and you're not noticing a difference, mess with the pressure settings in the Pen Display Driver - you may simply have a heavy hand.
- Check and uncheck the "Support Tablet PC" option, hitting apply each time, but ultimately leave it on
- In Photoshop, go to Image > Mode > and turn it to 32 bit
- Find the instructions for a .txt file on Adobe's website which you will need to put in the exact folder the page tells you to (Google "Adobe Photoshop txt Pressure Fix" or the like)
- It may seem silly, but remove the nib and put it back into the pen; this was a simple fix for many people
- Try a different USB slot (USB 2.0 vs 3.0 may be giving it grief)
I really hope that helps and saves you time and frustration when you receive this wonderful machine. I have it set up with a monitor arm so I can freely move it around and now that I'm past all of the confusion and verging on tears it is meeting all expectations (they were quite high). I'd give the drivers 2 stars, but the display itself deserves a 5.
We were lucky enough to get this on a lightning deal for $679 and I can say with great confidence that we are all happy with this purchase. She has intuitively taken to creating incredible pieces of work on this drawing tablet as if it was a natural progression from paper to digital medium. This tablet is absolutely massive and will be a good transition to a Cintiq in a future professional environment if she continues to pursue this passion.
The one caveat to bring to the buyer's attention is that this tablet does not come with drawing software. However, I can confirm that it works with Abobe Photoshop, Gimp, and SketchBook. Currently, she uses the pro version of AutoDesk SketchBook and is happy with the user interface.
We give this Huion GT-220 tablet 5 solid stars!!!