countdown boutiques-francophones Fitbit home Kindle Tools

Color: H610PRO|Change

on December 11, 2014
Fast shipping, worked reliablyfor first month and half. However, as of the time I am typing this, the tablet will not connect to my computer, despite reinstalling my drivers and rebooting. Not a techie, but I have googled for help and have not found an answer.

I am giving this a 3 star review because it was a great tablet, while it worked. The USB cord is sturdy, the pen worked wonderfully, and it performed well. However, it suddenly stopped working, literally midstroke. I see no reason why it would stop working, and I suspect the USB ports are damaged.

**EDIT (JAN 06 2015)**: Huion contacted me quickly and assisted me with identifying the problem. (The USB ports were faulty after all) I was asked to supply a video and they were very quick in replying. They were polite and very helpful. The replacement was free, though I had to pay shipping. ($12.99) However, as I received a new tablet for Christmas, I turned down the offer. I have to say that Shirley, the employee I spoke with, was very friendly and cooperative. The whole transaction was efficient and the service was superb. I've changed my review to a 5 star to reflect my experience.
on March 13, 2014
First of all, the pressure sensitivity, when compared to Wacom, is actually much better. I never thought that pressure sensitivity could be important to me, but now I see how it could. Other than that, it's exactly like an Intuos Medium, but slightly bigger, and without the eraser tip. The driver installation has very specific steps, which goes like this:
- Uninstall other tablet drivers, like Wacom if you have it on your computer
- Restart your computer
- Download the H610 Pro driver from their website
- Extract it
- Install it
- Restart your computer
- Plug in your tablet and pen, wait for the drivers to install (these are the other drivers, and be patient with them)
- Go to C:/Program Files/TABLET/PLaunch.exe, open it, and press the sensitivity tab
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 9, 2016
There is not enough space for me to tell you how incredibly awesome the value is of this tablet. First off, if you follow the instructions Andy Sgro left for installing the drivers, you will be fine. I have run it on Windows 7,8, and 10, and I have had NO issues with it.

I did not put the code in for the glove, but I honestly don't miss it. I would suggest Huiron make the add-on a bit easier to actually get.

I have produced many pieces of graphic art with this tablet, and it has not let me down. Editing in Photoshop and Illustrator is worlds easier than a mouse.

This is a NEEDED accessory for someone who works with Adobe products. Pressure sensitive settings work great, and the hot-bar keys at the top of the tablet are priceless once you get them setup. I am running it on a triple monitor setup, and I have no issues with the cursor getting lost.
on February 2, 2015
Works pretty good so far. It feels like an Intuos pro with a slightly rougher drawing surface and a better pressure sensitivity curve. Had some minor issues with drivers but Huion customer service has been very helpful with this. For 1/4 price of an Intuos pro of same size this is a great product. The nibs seem to wear out faster probably because of the rougher surface, hopefully they will make them more durable in the future.
Overall, I am happy with this purchase.
on November 23, 2016
I love this tablet. It does everything I could want and more. I would have given it 5 stars, but I find the USB connection to the tablet a bit flimsy and I've placed the tablet on a pillow lap table so I can use a clamp to hold the USB cable so it won't pull out. It should also have a longer USB cable as it's necessary to use a USB extension to comfortably sit back from the computer while working. These very minor issues aside and this $79 tablet is amazing. I've used it with Photoshop CS5, Coreldraw X8, Corel Photo-Paint, and the amazing free Krita art program. All work well. I like it enough that I convinced my brother to buy one and that is high praise, although he got his for $59 on the black friday sale...timing is everything.
on January 27, 2015
So far so good! I bought this to replace a 6 yr old Wacom intuos 3, and in the couple days I've had it I've had no complaints! It works like a dream and is the perfect size! My only trouble was with the drivers until I noticed it was on the launch pad (I run Mac OS X Yosemite). So the installation for Mac computers should probably be updated, but other than that the product works fine!

Intuitive, easy to use, and pressure sensitivity is great!

Update: Pressure sensitivity is working now! Looks like it was an issue of which brush I was using!

Going on a week since I bought it and it's still working great!

Pro's: amazing sensitivity, easy to use, great customer service.

Con's: scratchy noises when using (I don't mind it, but others may), drivers are a bit 'fun' to install.
on June 6, 2014
Overall I'm very impressed with the tablet. Good first impression. And easy to use. Definitely worth getting 2048 sensitivity levels. I'm only been using it for a couple of days. So far i'm really impressed. Feels just like a wacom tablet. And can't beat the price. Shipping to over two weeks.

Pro: Price, Usability.
Con: Driver settings?? I can’t seem to find any settings for this tablet on a mac (10.9.3) I did install the driver for it. And the tablet works. However would like some adjustments e.g. screen lock and hot buttons on the top of the tablet. So basically I can use the pen to draw no problem. And the 8 buttons on the left side works well with photoshop, corel, mischief etc.. The problem i'm having is that the 16 hot buttons on the top of the tablet screen doesn't work, and I don't have the option to lock the tablet to one monitor. So when i have multiple monitors, the tablet is basically divided by the monitors, I don't have the ability to lock the tabled to just one monitor and switch between monitors. It kinda makes it useless for me because I have duel monitors, one for work and one for reference. If there is a solution please tell me ASAP!!

Update:
Installed the proper driver via the website, and have no problems on mac OS X 10.10.1. Just make sure to change your "Pentablet" settings after installing the driver.
on April 16, 2016
I'm beginning to use this tablet a lot more than I thought i would. It works well when I use in Illustrator, and it helps me design to the fullest. Tablets like these provide very useful pencil movement that a mouse just couldn't provide. A concern I have is that the drivers are hard to download on their site, so I can't get the buttons to work on Mac, though they do work on PC. The pen always functions though. I also can't seem to make the tablet lock solely to one screen, as I run two. Getting rid of that would allow for more precise motions, but it definitely doesn't ruin them.
Overall, a great price for a great product.
on December 30, 2014
This product is fantastic. It's my first drawing tablet, so I cannot compare, but it's fantastic so far. I'm a professional photographer just getting into graphic design, so I'm looking forward to using this in Photoshop and Illustrator. It works flawlessly in both.

Two tips. Install the drivers from the website BEFORE YOU PLUG IT IN. I've also noticed some people can't get the pen pressure working in Illustrator. The option remains greyed out. I also had this problem but fixed it simply by tapping the tablet to turn it on right before launching Illustrator. If you launch Illustrator with it off or in sleep mode it won't work with "Pen Pressure" until you restart it (Illustrator).
on January 19, 2016
The software for the MAC is buggy in that sometimes the stylus freezes and one needs to tap it somewhere on the drawing to get it working. The delete button sometimes freezes requiring one to click on the history tab and then the button works. There's other issues but I'm still learning / finding faults so I'll come back to this post and update it.

Hopefully the folks at Huion read this and get someone working on the driver as the unit itself is great and when everything's working (which to date is probably 95% of the time) it's a joy to use. One thing that could be looked at by Huion is how Wacom allows setting the four keys on the Wacom "Intuos pen small" tablet to be set up for individual programs, i.e. Photoshop, Manga, Mischief, Corel Painter, etc.