- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1 x 7.4 cm ; 99.8 g
- Shipping Weight: 204 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: 509046
- ASIN: B00X3TN0IY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 25 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,439 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
HumanCharger Jet Lag Headset (black) with FREE Jet Lag app
- Helps alleviate jet lag and winter blues
- Helps maintain the rhythm of our natural body clock
- Can aid in reducing food cravings associated with jet lag, tiredness and low energy levels
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Light therapy device that can be used to help fight the winter blues, increase mental alertness, reduce jet lag and improve overall mood.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When it arrived, I opened the box and immediately was met with materials that appeared to be cheaply made. The cable and packaging felt very cheap.
I used it and felt no effect whatsoever.
Not only that, but $170 for what is just a cable, timer, and light is very expensive.
Then I researched into it more and it appears that in actual placebo controlled studies it had no effect like the company was claiming.
Returned the product. You are better off using a light lamp instead.