- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Hunger for Healing: The Twelve Steps as a Classic Model for Christian Spiritual Growth Paperback – Jun 25 1992
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
An exploration of the Twelve Steps and their unique benefits for Christians.
About the Author
J. Keith Miller, the author of A Hunger for Healing, is a popular speaker and conference leader, and author. Among his best-selling books are The Taste of New Wine and Hope in the Fast Lane. He is also the coauthor of Facing Codependence.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
First step - Get Real! It's time for the church not to be afraid to admit they're dysfunctional. read this book. Read morePublished on May 24 2004
This is the definitive Christian book on the Twelve Steps. Miller compromises neither the Twelve Step program and its unique dynamic nor the Biblical principles of the body of... Read morePublished on April 16 1999
Are you hungry? Hungry for healing? What a wonderful book.
Here's twelve step book for people addicted to control of their lives.
What's that? Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Protestantism > Self Help
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Devotionals
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Twelve-Step Programs
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Devotionals