Hurricane Katrina: The Mississippi Story Hardcover – Mar 5 2012
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
the great destruction and damage to property, the loss of human life, and the spirit of the people as they picked up the pieces and started the recovery process. The recovery process still goes on to this day and the author is to be commended for sharing Mississippi's story.
Five days after Katrina, with the assistance of friends, I traveled from Washington State via Tampa to Gulfport, MS where we assisted family & friends in the recovery effort. "Hurricane Katrina: The Mississippi Story" echoes our experiences and also answers many of our questions . . . James Patterson Smith . . . Thank You!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 21st Century
- Books > History > United States > 21st Century
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Disaster Relief
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Atmospheric Sciences > Hurricanes
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Natural Disasters
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Natural Disasters