Hydro Flask Unisex – Adult Tumblers Water Bottle
About this item
- Large (Wide Mouth) opening, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated
- Keeps Hot up to 6 Hours, Keeps Cold up to 24 Hours
- BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Signature Powder Coat Finish
- Same size as coffee shop sizes for less paper cup waste
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Early morning adventures are better with the Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Coffee Flask along for the ride. It features TempShield double wall vacuum insulation that will keep your coffee and tea steaming hot for up to 6 hours, or your cold beverage icy cold for up to 24 hours. The durable 18/8 stainless steel interior is non-porous, meaning less residual bacteria buildup and no hints of yesterday's flavored latte. The included BPA-free and phthalate-free Hydro Flip Lid provides quick and easy one-handed access and the smartly designed rubber stopper plugs the opening to prevent spills when not in use. This Hydro Flask product is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I m an average size guy with an average size nose. When I lift the flap and take a sip, the drops of coffee that remain on the flap gets on my nose! Too bad it has this design flaw and no review says about this problem.
- It holds cold drinks at practically the same temperature for the whole day through.
- For hot liquids, I've only had them in the flask for a couple of hours at a time. But temperature is very similar to when I introduced them into the Flask.
- The exterior color comes off pretty easily. Probably if I decide to order another one, I'll go for the non-painted version.
I'll write again some more once I've tested it with a thermometer more thoroughly.
Top reviews from other countries
Don’t like the excess plastics that come with the packaging - a sleeve for the bottle saying “re purpose me” why not use recycled paper that can be disposed of - or better still a biodegradable bag.
The seal is the reason I bought the flask - other flasks leak in transit but I’d heard these are pretty solid.
As advised it is a solid flask. Goes in a pocket in my duffle, even flat on its side and not a drop leaks out.
However, there is a metallic taste at first, but if you put boiling water and baking powder (it will fizz A LOT) in the flask overnights for a few days, it will go. So don’t order a day before your walking holiday, but if you are buying in advance, this is not a problem.