- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Hyperlinked Society: Questioning Connections in the Digital Age Paperback – May 23 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joseph Turow, called by the "New York Times" "probably the reigning academic expert on media fragmentation," is Robert Lewis Shayon Professor and Associate Dean for Graduate Studies at the Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania. He is the the author of "Breaking Up America: Advertisers and the New Media World", among other books, and the editor of "The Wired Homestead" (MIT Press, 2003).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Culture
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology