IB Economics Paperback – Sep 19 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The Economics course book is thorough and accurately covers the course syllabus. The connection with Theory of Knowledge is outstanding." --Economics Workshop Leader, Australia
"The Oxford course books are the best ever resource for both teachers and students. They are practical, insightful and fully in line with the IB Course outcomes." --Pat Hanson, IB Coordinator, Academy of the Holy Cross, USA
"All of the Oxford IB course books are terrific." --Carolyn Hawkins, IB Coordinator, Cookeville High School, USA
"We have adopted most of the Oxford IB course books for our school. We find them well written, well linked to TOK issues and age appropiate." --Sheta Saha, IB Coordinator, Chatsworth International School, Singapore
About the Author
Jocelyn Blink and Ian Dorton are well-respected in their field.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The company is fine, BUT if you order - upgrade to UPS shipping. They ship media mail (or something like that), which is actually USPS snail mail without any form or tracking. Does not work well for school books that your kids need at the start of school. . . . . . . .
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business & Investing > International > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Education & Reference > Studying & Workbooks > Study Guides
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides