- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
IBS For Dummies Paperback – Nov 7 2005
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Spot the triggers and handle IBS at home or work
Get control of your symptoms and improve your quality of life
Are you or a loved one suffering from IBS? This plain-English, reassuring guide explains all aspects of this frustrating condition and helps you find the right doctor and treatment plan. You get up-to-date information on the latest tests, healthy nutrition guidelines, diet and exercise plans, and the newest medicines and therapies to bring you much-needed relief.
Discover how to
- Get an accurate diagnosis
- Recognize the warning signs
- Reduce your stress
- Weigh treatment pros and cons
- Adopt an IBS-friendly diet
- Help children with IBS
About the Author
Carolyn Dean, MD, ND (Bronx, NY), is a medical doctor and naturopathic doctor who has extensive experience in treating IBS and other bowel diseases. Additional books by Dr. Dean include The Miracle of Magnesium, Hormone Balance, and The Yeast Connection and Women's Health.
L. Christine Wheeler, MA (Vancouver, BC, Canada), is a medical and natural health writer and EFT practitioner.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is so comprehensive that, once you read it, you would be either able to manage this condition on your own or to identify if you have something else rather than/or in addition to IBS.
The book was in excellent condition even though I bought a used one.
I often argue with my mom because her food is way too rich. Being of Greek origin, it doesn't make any sense to not eat moussaka and feel great afterwards!
Most recent customer reviews
Informative and easy to comprehend. lot of new ideas I had never knew of.
A good reference book
Look for similar items by category
- Books > For Dummies Store > Health, Mind & Body > Disorders & Diseases
- Books > For Dummies Store > Health, Mind & Body > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Medicine
- Books > For Dummies Store > Parenting & Families > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Science > General
- Books > For Dummies Store > Science > Medicine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Abdominal
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine