USB C to HDMI, ICZI 4K Type C to HDMI (Thunderbolt 3 to HDMI) Adapter for Huawei Mate 10, Samsung S8/S9, MacBook Pro 2018,Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13/15 and More
- ▲Connects a USB Type-C enabled device to an HDTV, monitor or projector with HDMI input; Compatible with USB Type-C DP Alternative Mode specifications for video and audio; An HDMI cable (sold separately) is required.
- ▲Works with USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 port compatible) computers with DP Alt mode such as Galaxy S8, Huawei Mate 10, MacBook Pro 2016, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, Xiaomi Air 12.5’’/13.3’’, Xiaomi Pro 15.6’’, ASUS U4100, ASUS ROG Series (More Compatible check in the Product Description).
- ▲Supports resolutions up to 4K (3840*2160) at 60Hz. The support for 60Hz provides exceptionally smooth video. Backward compatible with 4K@30Hz, 1080p.
- ▲Fully reversible USB-C interface, gold-plated for providing maximum conductivity and improving the signal transmission.
- ❤ Premium ergonomics: Sleek matte white finish, ultra-compact design, durable, handle delicate and easy to be carried. If you meet any question, please contact us at ★firstname.lastname@example.org★, we will fix your issue within 24 hours.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ICZI USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter
ICZI USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a USB Type-C device to the HDMI port of an HDTV/monitor/projector to display video and audio.
Type-C Compatibility List (Complete List):
- Dell XPS 12/13/15
- Dell Alienware 13/15/17
- Dell Precision 15/17
- 2017MacBook with 12" Retina Display (NOT 2015 MacBook Pro)
- 2017 Google Chromebook Pixel
- Lenovo Yoga 900 (13 Inch)
- Lumia 950/950XL (up to 720p resolution)
- Huawei Mate Book X
- Xiaomi Air 12.5’’/13.3’’
- ASUS U4100/ASUS ROG Series
Not Compatibility List(Partial):
- Asus Zenbook UX360
- Samsung Chromebook Plus
- Macbook Pro 2017
- new 2017 iMac
Please don't buy it for these devices.
- This adapter supports resolutions and refresh rates are entirely depending on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications. If the computer supports 4K@60Hz, while the monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, it can only output at 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz.
- MacBook 12’’ does not support 4K@60Hz output; it has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will be resulted to a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs.
For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
We are a professional factory with more than ten-years’ experience in R&D and production. 100% customer satisfaction and world-wide recognition are our eternal pursuit.