- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Fenn Publishing Company Ltd.; First Edition edition (Oct. 10 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1551683660
- ISBN-13: 978-1551683669
- Product Dimensions: 21.7 x 14.8 x 2.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 544 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #130,403 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
I'd Trade Him Again: On Gretzky, Politics and the Pursuit of the Perfect Deal Hardcover – Oct 10 2009
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Behold the Dreamers" is an unforgettable debut novel about a family's struggle to make a new life in America from author Imbolo Mbue. Learn more
“I’d Trade Him Again takes another look at what went on behind the scenes to negotiate a deal that left Gretzky crying in front of the microphones and fans burning effigies of Pocklington in the streets.” ? Canadian Press--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Peter Pocklington has acquired and sold more than?fifty companies in both the USA and Canada. He is widely recognized for his ownership days with the Edmonton Oilers where he was a part of the Stanley Cup dynasty of the eighties. Pocklington has also owned several Ford dealerships and?was a candidate for the leadership of Canada’s Conservative Party. Pocklington serves on the board of the Betty Ford Center, is a supporter of Junior Achievement. He and his wife Eva reside in Indian Wells, California.
Terry McConnell is one of Edmonton’s most widely read journalists. His columns are published in the Edmonton Journal six times a week, while one of his columns appears weekly in Florida’s Sarasota Herald ?Tribune. An award winning journalist and avid Hockey fan, Terry and his family live in outside of Edmonton in Riverdale, Alberta.
J’lyn Nye is one of the most recognizable and popular television journalists in northern Alberta and anchor and producer for global televisions news hour final.? Nye earned the Edward R. Murrow Award for best television news documentary from the American Radio and Television News Directors Association for her news special, “Return to Normandy.” She lives in southwest Edmonton.
.--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Business
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Sports & Outdoors > Hockey
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Captains of Industry
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Biographies > Hockey
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hockey