Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Plastic Pet Door with Telescoping Frame, Medium, 7" x 11.25" Flap Size
Enhance your purchase
- Impact-resistant frame that adapts to doors ranging from 1-1/4-Inch to 2-Inch in thickness
- Flexible vinyl flap with patented edges that won’t warp from use or extreme temperatures
- Recommended Weight Range of Pet 13 to 35 Lbs., Average install time: 20 minutes
- Floating bottom threshold for perfect seal every time; Lock-out slide to keep your Ideal Pet out of mischief when unsupervised
- Pet Door Flap size: 7 x 11.25 inches; one year warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty does not apply to product purchased through Amazon Warehouse, and any used product sellers
- Need Assistance? E-mail Ideal Pet Products expert US-based customer care specialists seven days a week!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize :Medium - 7" x 11.25" Flap
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.4 x 22.7 x 37.78 cm; 793.79 Grams
- Date First Available : Sept. 10 2017
- Manufacturer : Ideal Pet Doors
- Place of Business : VALENCIA, CA, 91355 US
- ASIN : B074SH454B
- Item model number : DSPPDM
- Customer Reviews:
We developed a sturdy thermoplastic telescoping frame; flexible vinyl flap; a floating sill to insure good closure; and a strong molded ABS lock-out slide to restrict the pet's movements when necessary. Then we made it 4 sizes for pets up to 120 pounds. And with a tamper proof mounting system and easy installation, it's the most economical pet door in the industry.
From the manufacturer
|Designer Series Plastic Pet Door||Deluxe Aluminum Pet Door||Airseal Pet Door||Wall Entry Pet Door Double Flap for Walls||Designer Series Ruff Weather Pet Door||E-Z Pass Electronic RFID Pet Door|
|Installation Type||Door||Door||Door||Wall||Door or Wall (w/Optional Wall Kit)||Door|
|Pet Door Sizes||S, M, XL, SL||M, XL, SL||M, XL||M, XL||S, M, XL, SL||M|
|Fits Door Thickness||1-1/4” to 2”||1/2” to 1-3/4”||1-1/4” to 1-3/4”||N/A||3/4” to 1-3/4”||1-1/4” to 1-3/4”|
|Fits Wall Thickness||N/A||N/A||N/A||4-1/4” to 9-1/4”||4-3/4” to 7-1/4”||N/A|
|Flap Material||Flexible Vinyl||Flexible Vinyl||Flexible LEXAN Panels||Flexible Vinyl||Flexible Vinyl||Rigid LEXAN|
|Number of Flaps||One||One||One||Two||Two||One|
|Frame Material||Soft Grey Plastic||White Aluminum||White Plastic||White Plastic||Soft Grey Plastic||White Plastic|
|Lock Out Slide||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No (Flap Locks)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finally ordered this door based on good reviews and simple use for a cat, also liked a clear flap so that a cat can see through.
Installation took us about 1 hour, but easy enough to install. I referred a few reviews from amazon for installation advice.
Door is simple, durable and well made. Cat took a few days to learn to use the door, but now no hesitation :)
I am very happy with the product!
Most challenging part is cutting the door but with planning and proper tools, it's straight forward. One NOTE though.. as others have mentioned, the instructions direct you to use the lock out slide as a template. The width of this template is correct but the height is a bit too tall. Make sure you measure the actual inner frame of your pet door where the screw holes are. On the medium sized door, the actual hole I cut was 8-1/16" wide x 13-1/16"high. Fit perfectly with no excessive play. Now, I just have to train the cat to use the door, rather than just stare at it.
By J.E.F on May 8, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
PLEASE make a proper paper template and supply as part of the package.
I will definitely recommend this product to family and friends.