Illustrated Guide To Luxor And The Valley Of The Kings Paperback – Jun 30 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The temples and the Luxor Museum coverage is a bit more sparse, but then the Luxor and Mummification museums themselves are pretty sparse too. The major value to me is the illustration of the tomb decoration. Good book!
PS There is also a companion book, same format "The Illustrated Guide to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo", 600+ pages of color illustrations and explanations of (what else) the contents of the museum in Cairo. Also good.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Archaeology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Science & Math > Archaeology
- Books > Travel > Africa > Egypt
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Food & Lodging > Dining
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Food & Lodging > Hotels & Inns