I'm with the Band: Confessions of a Groupie Paperback – Oct 1 2005
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"She charms me every time she refuses to regret. And she regrets nothing." —Los Angeles Times
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I found this book difficult to get through because it was like reading a dippy 12 year old girls diary, who had managed to "Forrest gumped" her way into meeting and being with some really amazing rock stars.
I realize at the beginning of the book she is quote young, but she never seems to mature throughout the book.
It is pretty bad that Motley Crue, with all they have put themselves through, wrote a better book then this
the most interesting part of the book, was the index at the back..
Most recent customer reviews
I've never read this book before, but admitting and loving the fact that you're a groupie especially in this time period is something I can never understand, let alone a book about... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Jade Sperry
No quite as salcious as I would want and dragged in spots. I wanted more on the rock stars and less on her.Published on Feb. 13 2014 by Trevor A Loughridge
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Entertainers
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Bluegrass
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Country
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Rock