- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Importer520 Handsfree Stereo Earphones Earbuds with Microphone for Nokia Lumia 521 - T-Mobile - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brand New Non-OEM (Generic) Product
- Enjoy Hands-free conversations with this in ear stereo headset w/ On Off switch. Compatible With iPhoneç 1st Gen. 16GB/4GB/8GB,iPhoneç 3G 16GB/8GB,iPhoneç 3GS 16GB/32GB,iPodç 1st Gen. 10GB/5GB,iPodç 2nd Gen. 20GB,iPodç 3rd Gen. 10GB/15GB/20GB/30GB/40GB,iPodç 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display) / 30GB (Photo) / 40GB (Photo) / 60GB (Photo) / 60GB (Color Display) / U2 Special Edition/iPodç Shuffle 1st Gen.512Mb,2nd Gen.1/2GB,4th Gen.2GB
- Includes integrated earpieces and microphone. Compatible With: HTC EVO 3D/HD7S;T-mobile G2x/LG G2x/P920 Optimus 3D/Thrill 4G;Sony Ericsson Xperia Play;Barnes&Noble Nook/Nook Color; LG Connect 4G MS840, Samsung? Brightside U380,Samsung? Rugby Smart i847,Samsung? Galaxy S2 CDMA (U.S.Cellular) R760
- Cord mounted ON/OFF button which lets you take calls and hang up easily. Compatible With Samsung? GT-i8700 Omnia 7 / Samsung? Infuse 4G / Appleç U2 Special Edition.Samsung? Galaxy Prevail SPH-M820 / Galaxy S GT-i9100./ LG Optimus 2 AS680 / LG Nitro HD P930 / Samsung? Repp R680 / Illusion / HTC Holiday / Vivid / Raider 4G / Nokia Lumia 710;Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, LG Spectrum/Revolution 2, Samsung? Galaxy Attain 4G R920, Samsung? Galaxy Note LTE SGH-I717, Motorola Droid 4.
- Excellent sound quality and super clear sound. Keep your hands free and on the wheel. Compatible With iPodç 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display)/30GB (Color Display)/40GB (Photo)/60GB (Color Display);LG LS855 Marquee/ LG LS700 Optimus Slider/ Samsung? SGH-i927 Captivate Glide/ Samsung? SCH-i405 Stratosphere/ HTC Amaze 4G/ HTC EVO Design 4G;HTC Rezound/Vigor, HTC Radar 4G, Samsung? Focus S/Focus Flash, LG Maxx Qwerty/Maxx Touch,T-mobile myTouch Q,T-mobile myTouch,HTC Titan.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Listen to your compatible device music through your car stereo. Just plug one end of the cable into your device and plug the other end into your car's auxiliary input jack. It's that simple. The cable can also be used for any speaker system with a standart 3.5 mm input jack.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|