Here's what’s in the book:
* How to lead and manage people; powerful tips and strategies to motivate and inspire your people to bring out the best in them. Be the boss people want to give 200 percent for.
* How to Make a Good First Impression
* How to Motivate Your Employees in the Workplace
* How to Manage Change Effectively
* How to Deal With Difficult Employees
* Effective Business Negotiation Techniques
* How To Set and Achieve Goals
* Effective Delegating Strategies
* How To Ensure the Profitability of Your Business
* How to Create a Business Environment that Supports Growth
* All these and much much more.
My name is Meir Liraz and I'm the author of this book. According to Dun & Bradstreet, 90% of all business failures analyzed can be traced to poor management.
This is backed up by my own experience. In my 31 years as a business coach and consultant to managers, I've seen practically dozens of managers fail and lose their job -- not because they weren't talented or smart enough -- but because they were trying to re-invent the wheel rather than rely on proven, tested methods that work. And that is where this book can help, it will teach you how to avoid the common traps and mistakes and do everything right the first time.
Table of Contents
1. How to Lead and Manage People
2. How to Make a Good First Impression
3. How to Motivate Employees in the Workplace
4. How to Manage Change Effectively
5. How to Deal With Difficult Employees
6. Effective Business Negotiation Techniques
7. How To Set and Achieve Goals
8. Effective Delegating Strategies
9. How To Ensure the Profitability of Your Business
10. How to Create a Business Environment that Supports Growth
Tags: leadership development, student leadership challenge, business leadership, leadership development program, leadership dynamics, management skills and application, developing management skills.