- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Increasing Behaviors of Person with Severe Retardation and Autism Paperback – Jan 1 1982
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Richard M. Foxx , Ph.D., is Professor of Psychology at Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg, USA. He is also Clinical Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics at the College of Medicine of Pennsylvania State University. Dr. Foxx is an internationally recognized expert on treating behavioral problems and on increasing skill development, and has served as an expert witness in court cases involving persons with developmental disabilities. He has published numerous books and scientific articles and has produced a number of widely used video training programs.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Movements > Behaviourism
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Special Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology