- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Allworth Press; 1 edition (Oct. 1 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1581153104
- ISBN-13: 978-1581153101
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 15.5 x 22.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 295 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#446,530 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #73 in Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Industrial & Product Design > Industrial
- #256 in Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Design History & Criticism
- #312 in Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
The Industrial Design Reader Paperback – Oct 1 2003
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Carma R. Gorman is Carma R. Gorman earned her doctorate in art history at the University of California, Berkeley, and is currently an assistant professor at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, where she teaches courses on the history of art and design. She is the acting president of Design Forum, an affiliated society of the College Art Association, and has published articles on early twentieth-century design in Design Issues and Winterthur Portfolio. She lives in Carbondale, Illinois..
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com