- Shipping Weight: 22.7 g
- Item model number: 8872014
- ASIN: B01IXZ9BTO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 18 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Industry Park 5Pcs DS3231 AT24C32 IIC High Precision RTC Module Clock Timer Memory Module for Arduino
|Price:||CDN$ 70.83 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Integrated oscillator improve long-term accuracy of the device and reduces the number of components of the production line.
- Save time and high precision addition, DS3231 also has some other features that extend the system host of additional features and a range of options.
- DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC), with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
- Provides two configurable alarm clock and a calendar can be set to a square wave output. Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C bidirectional bus.
- A precision temperature-compensated voltage reference and comparator circuit monitors the status of VCC to detect power failures, provide a reset output, and if necessary, automatically switch to the backup power supply. In addition, RST pin is monitored as generating ?P reset manually.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DS3231 is a low-cost, extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC), with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
The device incorporates a battery input, disconnect the main power supply and maintains accurate timekeeping.
Integrated oscillator improve long-term accuracy of the device and reduces the number of components of the production line.
RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. Less than 31 days of the month, the end date will be automatically adjusted, including corrections for leap year.
This temperature sensor accuracy is ± 3 ° C. On-chip power supply control circuit can automatically detect and manage the main and standby power (i.e., low-voltage battery) to switch between the power supply.
If the main power failure, the device can continue to provide accurate timing and temperature, performance is not affected. When the main power re-power or voltage value returns to within the allowable range, the on-chip reset function can be used to restart the system microprocessor.
1. Size: 38mm (L) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (H)
2. Operating voltage :3.3 - 5 .5 V.
3. clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231..
4. Clock Accuracy :0-40 ? range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute.
5. calendar alarm clock with two.
6. chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of ± 3 ?.
7. memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K).
8. IIC bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V).
Note: Don't inclue battery, it only need 0.01 dollars, it's not safty to ship by air mail. So hope you can understand it.
5 X DS3231 AT24C32 IIC High Precision RTC Module Clock Timer Memory Module
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's quite possible to get a higher precision time with milliseconds with a 1 mHz Interrupt via SQW/INT (see datasheet about the RS1 and RS2 registers) but I don't need to do so...
These DS3231's dual alarms work without a flaw, and even better the alarms pull SQW/INT high using battery power, so the MCU is wakened from a virtual "power off" state with these alarms affording extreme power economy (when the MCU is otherwise idle). The eeprom (AT24C32) is nice add-on.