Infiniti BC178C Spin Air Rotating Styler
|Price:||CDN$ 51.99 (CDN$ 51.99 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Soft bristle brush provides smoothness and shine and features multidirectional (left or right rotation) rotating action
- 2 rotation speeds for total styling control
- Large ceramic barrel gives fullness and body, provides even heat distribution to prevent hot spots for more efficient drying and styling
- High shine ionic conditioning 100x more ions -gives hair a smooth silky shine, reduces frizz and flyways
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hot air spinning brush with rotating action creates big, gorgeous volume and shape as you dry
From the Manufacturer
Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler
Boost volume and add shine as you dry
Use the rotating brush action to pump up the volume or turn it off for a sleeker look. Whatever way you spin it, the end result is gorgeous, smooth, silky hair. Releases up to 100X more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources, to help reduce frizz and enhance shine. Achieve the perfect voluminous, silky smooth hair with this tool that gives you total styling control.
Conair Volume Series
The Conair Volume Series is perfect for adding gorgeous volume and shine to styles. The large ceramic barrel gives fullness and body as you style whilst the soft bristles create ultimate shine and smoothness to hair.
Many aspects of modern living, including air conditioning, contact with man-made fibres and air pollution contribute to a build-up of static electricity in the hair. Even brushing and towel drying the hair, can increase these levels causing the surface of the cuticle to become rough.
Consequently, hair may have a dull appearance. Also high levels of static charge cause hair to become 'fly-away' and difficult to style.
The ion generator produces a stream of negative ions which act to neutralise the static charge, smoothing the scales on the cuticle for shiny, smooth and manageable hair so you can achieve your desired style easily.
- Hot air spinning styler creates big, gorgeous volume and shine as you dry
- Soft bristle brush provides smoothness & shine
- Multidirectional (left or right rotation) rotating action that easily creates volume & shape
- 2 rotation speeds for total styling control
- Large ceramic barrel gives fullness and body while providing even heat distribution to prevent hot spots for more efficient drying and styling
- High shine ionic conditioning gives hair a smooth silky shine while reducing frizz and flyways
- Slide switch with Off/Low/High/Cool (3 heats / 2 speeds)
- 500 watts of power with 2 heats plus a cool setting
Instructions for Use
If you have long or thick hair, you may find it quicker and easier to use a hairdryer first, to rough dry your hair and remove the excess moisture. For added volume, turn your head upside down as you dry.
Once the hair is 80% dry, you should start to create your style using the Voume Series styler.
Maximum Volume and Body
1) Start by sectioning the hair.
2) To turn the appliance on, slide the on/off switch to the correct heat setting for your hair.
3) Place the appliance into the hair, close to the roots and brush through the section to remove any tangles.
4) For added root lift, hold the brush in place at the root for a few seconds.
5) Move the brush through the hair, towards the ends and as you reach the end of the section, start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotate button.
6) As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair.
Important: It may take several attempts to perfect this technique, if the brush spins too quickly, simply release the rotation button and remove from the hair.
7) For even more volume, allow the brush to rotate, winding the entire section of hair around the barrel, release the rotate button and the leave the brush in the hair for a few seconds.
8) To release the section, press and hold the opposite rotation button to un-wide the hair section.
9) Repeat as necessary.
10) After use, switch off and unplug the appliance.
11) Allow to cool before storing away.
12) Place protective shield over brush head to protect the bristles.
Operating Instructions (Cont)
This appliance is intended for household use. Use on Alternating Current (50/60 hertz) only. Standard curling appliances are designed to operate at 110 to 125 volts AC.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other.) As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
There are two rotation speed settings. To make the brush head rotate, press the buttons marked << and >>, these will make the brush head rotate clockwise and anticlockwise. When the appliance is set on the high heat setting the brush head rotation will be faster. When the appliance is set on the low heat setting the speed will be slower.
Use with or without spin function
When the appliance is used on the cool setting, the brush head will not rotate. For best results, use the rotating brush feature to create styles with gorgeous volume and shine.
2 Heat plus Cool Settings for all hair types
Helpful Hints and Tips
To define layers and give shape to styles, follow step 5 and repeat through section.
To get root volume and body through the top section of hair, follow steps 3 to 5 but using an upward motion.
For long lasting results, follow steps 3 to 7 but then slide the on/off switch to the cool setting (first position on the switch) for a few seconds, this will set the hair. Slide the switch to the low heat setting (second position on the switch) and proceed with step 8.
Your appliance is virtually maintenance-free. For proper performance, the appliance must be kept clean. Blocked or clogged air intake vents will cause the appliance to overheat. When cleaning is needed, unplug the cord and clean dust and lint from air intake openings with a small brush attachment. The outer surface of the appliance should be wiped clean with a cloth only. If abnormal conditions occur, unplug the appliance, allow it to cool and return it for repair to an authorized service representative only. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer.
Never allow the power supply cord to be pulled or twisted. Never wrap the cord around the appliance. Damage will occur at the high-flex point of entry into the appliance, causing it to rupture and short circuit.
Inspect the cord frequently for damage. Stop Use Immediately if damage is visible or if unit stops or operates intermittently.
Storage - Important
When not in use, your appliance should be disconnected and stored in a safe, dry location, out of reach of children. Do not wrap line cord around the appliance. Allow the cord to hang or lie loose and straight at the point of entry into the appliance.
Limited Three Year Warranty
Conair will repair or replace, at our option, your appliance free of charge for 36 months from the date of purchase if the appliance is defective in workmanship or materials.
To obtain service under this warranty, return the defective product to the service centre listed below together with your sales slip and $7.50 for postage and handling. In the absence of a receipt, the warranty period shall be 36 months from the date of manufacture.
For further information on the Infiniti Pro Spin Air Rotating Styler, please visit our official website.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A big big thank you to the designer....it sure is a woman.
And thank you Amazon, to make so many great things available to me, just one click away.
for a sleek ~ straighter style, that gives me a bit of a bend at then ends, and a whole lot of shine!!! Which it one of it's nicest qualities. Quite an awesome invention!!
Most recent customer reviews
Sadly after a few years of episodic use (20 times at best) it is not working anymore. Not recommended.Published 13 days ago by davickie
I've had mine for almost 4 years. The bristles do get a little flatter over time because they're so soft, but aside from that it works perfectly!Published 1 month ago by Kate
For me it's ok because I don't have thick hair. I'm happy with this itemPublished 2 months ago by Nathalie Noel
I bought this in January 2016 and loved it, I use it every day. However this morning, it started making a strange noise, like popping, and I could smell wires burning, then smoke... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Carla
Bought this for my wife... Thought it would be a great gift.. I was wrong. Apparently it almost scalped her. Needless to say she wont use it anymore. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sean T