Information Insecurity: A Survival Guide to the Uncharted Territories of Cyber-threats And Cyber-security Paperback – Jul 31 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
But there are more serious attacks. Phishing-style, for example. Where financial fraud is being tried on an unwary user. No adequate technical answer is given to this by the book.
Further along the scale of severity is cyber terrorism, or even cyber war. These are disguished by the former being done by groups unaffiliated with any government. While the latter is, or might be, performed by one government on another. Thus far, few real and damaging examples of cyber terrorism have surfaced. Nuisance value events that might be construed as cyber terrorism have occasionally surfaced in recent years. But nothing more dire.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence > Cybernetics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Culture
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Privacy
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Hacking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Privacy & Online Safety
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations