Information Security and Ethics: Social and Organizational Issues Paperback – Jul 2004
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr Marian Quigley, HDTS (Art and Craft) Melbourne State College, BA Chisholm Inst., PhD, Monash University is Senior Lecturer and Director of Research and Postgraduate Studies in the School of Multimedia Systems, Faculty of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Security+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Human-Computer Interaction
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences