Information Space: A Framework for Learning in Organizations, Institutions, & Culture Hardcover – Sep 1995
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘A first class treatise…a milestone in economic thinking’ Ervin Laslo, The General Evolution Group
‘Boisot is a fine writer, an elegant thinker….This knowledge of culture is indispensable to the design of strategies for institutional change’ Laurence E Lynn Jr, University of Chicago
‘This is one of those rare path-breaking books which academics or practitioners should not ignore.’ John Child, University of Cambridge.--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Multivolume collection by leading authors in the field--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Cynefin framework got insights from this knowledge model.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Culture
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Learning
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Library & Information Science > Information Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Culture
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science