Information Technology-Enabled Global Customer Service Hardcover – Jul 1 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tapio Reponen is a professor of Information Systems at Turku School of Economics and Business Administration, Finland. Currently he is the Rector of the School. He has earned his B.Sc. degree in 1970, M.Sc. degree in 1973 and D.Sc. (Econ.) in 1977 from Turku School of Economics. He has been publishing in Scandinavian Journal of Management, The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, International Journal of Information Systems, Information Resources Management Journal, Higher Education Policy, European Journal of Operations Research, in edited books and in conference proceedings. He has been an Associate Editor in Management Information Systems Quarterly and in the editorial board of Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Journal of Information Technology Management, Business Change and Re-engineering, and Information & Management.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Customer Service
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Intranets & Extranets
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Customer Service
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing