Information Technology Project Management, Revised (with Premium Online Content Printed Access Card) Paperback – Jul 22 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
As a professor in the Department of Business Administration at Augsburg College in Minneapolis, Dr. Kathy Schwalbe teaches courses in project management, problem solving for business, systems analysis and design, information systems projects, and strategic technology. She has also served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Minnesota, where she taught a graduate-level course in project management in the engineering department. A frequently requested speaker and consultant, Dr. Schwalbe provides training and consulting services to numerous organizations and addresses professionals at several conferences each year.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Easy reading, insightful and never dull. Highly recommended for anyone who's interested in Project Management.
I would recommend it to project management beginners especially those who work in the IT industry.
Most recent customer reviews
This book alone helped me pass and earn my PMP. Highly recommended.Published 8 months ago by Alie Ang
Follows the PMBOK chapters and the instructor relates to it all the time. Perfect for any Foundations of Project Management course.Published on June 12 2013 by Felipe Machado
Perfect as a companion for the PMBOK guide. Even though it is rated for IT projects, anyone can understand it as it is not written for "techies".Published on Feb. 20 2012 by isalai
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Project Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Printing
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Project Management > PMP Exam
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Project Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems