- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 22.7 g
- Item model number: VRFSISBK
- ASIN: B00K73Y28G
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Infusion VRFSISBK Inlet Fitting Venturi 1-1/2" Insider - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Inlet Fitting, Infusion Venturi, 1-1/2" Insider, Black
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Infusion Pool Products introduces, Revolutionary, Venturi Driven, Swimming Pool Return Line Inlet Fittings called V-Fittings!
Enhanced Circulation Creating an Easier to Service Water Quality
V-Fittings deep heat, while drastically enhancing circulation, by drawing warmer surface water through strategically placed louvers thrusting it to the floor of the pool. Venturi enhanced circulation disrupts sediment from side walls and floor of pool increasing effectiveness of chemicals and swimming pool filters. V-Fittings have no moving parts and simply attach to 1-1/2" threaded wall return line inlets worldwide.Easier to Service:
- 360 degree adjustability allows for directional control of circulation. Aimed downwards, V-Fittings disrupt debris from side walls and floor increasing the effectiveness of swimming pool filters while preventing sediment buildup.
- Target dead spots, steps and benches eliminating various algae buildup while improving chemical disbursement.
- Complements In-Floor cleaning systems and keeps automatic pool cleaners moving.
- V-Fittings direct water flow in a tumbling motion improving skimmer performance.
- Enhanced circulation creates an easier to service swimming pool saving service professionals time, money and energy.
- Increased directional flow enhances circulation providing for a more efficient turnover.
- Improved turnover and filtration allows for reduced circulating pump operating time.
- V-Fittings' 60 degree venturi deep heats, using warmer surface water, reducing pool heater operating times while improving solar system performance.
- Increased flow highly complements the use of energy efficient circulating pumps.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product