Innova Health and Fitness ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table
- Large Padded Backrest for comfortable inverting
- 4-Position Adjustable Safety Pin for easy positioning and safer inverting over old strap systems
- Thick Foam leg rollers and Soft Touch Foam handlebars for added inverting comfort
- Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft- 6in
- Heavy Duty tubing boasts 300 lbs weight capacity for safe stable inverting
- Heavy Duty inversion table helps relieve back pain and improves circulation throughout the body
- Relieves pressure on discs, ligaments, and nerve roots for better overall health
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Amazon.ca Product Description
" Newly added for 2016: Our Patent Pending protective cover, a five (5) position inversion angles selection slots and an adjustable headrest pad.
Invert your world with the Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table. This inversion table is made of heavy gauge steel tubing and boasts a weight capacity of 300 lbs. You will love the extra long and extra wide back rest support, that is fully padded for additional comfort and support.
Our unique 5-position side inversion pin replaces the old style strap and easily adjusts, making varying degrees of inversion simple. Just position the pin in the desired decline position and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent each and every time.
Our thick foam rollers and soft touch foam handlebars make for comfortable inverting and easy return to an upright position. The frame design can be folded for easy storage.
Accommodates users 4ft-10in to 6ft-6in. Order with confidence as this unit includes a one year warranty. Upgraded on August 2016.
Consult with a licensed physician before using this inversion table. Some medical conditions may not be suitable for use with this product.
Although we strive to ensure all product details and information is accurate, there may be slight variations by the manufacturer. Actual product packaging and materials may vary and may contain different information than shown on our product page or website. Please do not rely solely on the information presented and be sure to read all labels, warnings, and instructions before using the product. For additional information on the product, please do not hesitate to contact the manufacturer.
From the Manufacturer
- Invert your world with the Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Therapy Table. This deluxe inversion table is made of heavy gauge steel tubing and boasts a weight capacity of 300 Lbs. You will love the extra long, and extra wide back rest support, that is fully padded for additional comfort and support.
- Our unique 4-position side inversion pin replaces the old style strap and easily adjusts, making varying degrees of inversion simple. Just position the pin in the desired decline position and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent each and every time.
- Feel the benefits of inversion with the ITX9600. Inverting is known to help relieve back pressure on discs ligaments and nerve roots by elongating the spine, reverses negative effects caused by gravity, increases blood circulation throughout the body, and relieves muscle aches and stress for better overall health.
- Our thick foam rollers and Soft Touch foam handle bars make for comfortable inverting and easy return to an upright position. The frame design can be folded for easy storage.
- Accommodates users 5ft-1in to 6ft-6in
- Order with confidence as this unit includes our one year warranty. Upgraded on August 1, 2013.
From the manufacturer
Heavy Duty Deluxe Inversion Table
The Innova ITX9600 is a heavy duty inversion table that comes with many new features that set it apart from other inversion tables. Starting with its large backrest pad and soft touch foam handlebars, it provides a comfortable, easy inversion. But these features are just the basics. The ITX9600’s True Balance System allows each user to find their own unique center of gravity. The Six Angle Pin System allows users to trust that the ITX9600 will easily, safely, and consistently deliver on the finest inversion experience.
True Balance System - Triple Adjustment Structure
Unlike other inversion tables, which only have one or two adjustable parts, the ITX9600’s True Balance System features three adjustable features, to help each individual user shape the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them. The True Balance Structure can adjust the headrest pad, the height, and the foot to micromanage the center of gravity.
6-Angle Pin System With Protective Cover
The ITX9600 features a patent pending protective cover (US 2017-0281452 A1) for the easy to adjust six angle pin system. Just position the pin in the desired angle and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent every time. Old tether strap systems require the user to dismount entirely climb underneath the table in order to adjust and can loosen after repeated use.
At a Glance
- Reversible Ankle Holding System (Ankle Holders can Trade Places)
- 6-Pin Angle Selection System with Soft Foam Handlebars
- Large, Comfortable Backrest Pad with Adjustable Headrest Pad
- True Balance System for Easy Inverting
- Ergonomical Ankle Holding System
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Assembly Required
- 300 lbs User Weight Capacity
Innova Health & Fitness
Six Angle Pin Slot System with Protective Cover
For a safer and more consistent inversion.
Height Adjustment Tube
Easy to adjust to accommodate each individual’s body type (height/weight distribution).
Ergonomical & Reversible Ankle Holding System
Making the inversion experience more comfortable for all users.
Option 1: Rear Foam Rollers with Front U-Shaped Holders.
Option 2: Rear U-Shape Holder and Front Foam Rollers.
True Balance System
For easy inversion.
Heavy Duty Steel Frame
User Settings: 4'10" to 6'6".
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Thick Backrest Pad
Padded for comfort and large to accommodate all body sizes.
Adjustible Headrest Pad
Three positions to help find a more relaxing inversion.
Soft, Foam Handlebars
For a more comfortable grip.
|ITX 9600||ITP 1000||ITX 9900||ITM 5900||ITM 4800||ITX 9800|
|Heavy Duty Steel Frame||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Six Pin Angle Slot System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Inversion with Power Tower||-||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Vertical and Contour Lower Back Heat and Massage Pad||-||-||-||✓||-||-|
|Adjustable Air Lumbar Pad for Maximum Comfort||-||-||✓||-||-||-|
|Horizontal Heat & Massage Lumbar Pad||-||-||-||-||✓||-|
|Straps for Ankle Relief||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Extended Handle For Ankle Holding System||-||-||-||✓||-||-|
|User Settings||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''||4'10'' to 6'6''|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs||275 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs||300 lbs|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-3 of 1,033 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Specific comments about this specific product:
- The construction feels very sturdy. I do not feel like it's going to break or wear out and I'm very happy with how safe it feels.
- The choices in angle are really helpful. When I first started using it, I was NOT accustomed to being upside-down at all, and even the 15 degree setting seemed like a lot. Having a more mild choice meant I kept using it. Once I felt better about being upside-down I moved to 30 degrees and then tried 45 degrees. The higher degree settings might be great for some people, but I went back to 30 degrees for everyday use as I get a gentle stretch in the spine without feeling like I'm putting undue strain on my other joints, and I can read a book comfortably.
- The product has adjustments for moving the entire foot assembly lower or higher to adjust for the user's height, but the foot assembly itself does not adjust and it seems to be set to accommodate wearing shoes. As I'm using this product right before bed ... I'm not wearing shoes. I really do wish that the section between the foam rollers and the lower foot rest could be adjusted because while I'm in it, I slide head-wards, which can make flipping the thing upright again more of a chore than it needs to be.
- The padded back is very comfortable but I have occasionally wished for some lumbar support. I have seen inversion tables with lumbar support built in, but I'm not sure if I would like that any more. When my back is feeling really strained I occasionally use a small, rolled-up hand towel under my back and the placement of the towel makes a huge difference with the comfort. If the support was built-in I could see that if the placement was out just a little bit it would be extremely aggravating. I think I'll stick with my towel when I need it.
I'm glad I have this product and would buy it again knowing what I know now.
Comparison to other units: Cannot offer any opinions in this area, since I have never owned another, but I do have to say this one is working, and is well constructed. I am 5' 8" and weigh about 175 lbs. I have set the unit for just slightly taller than my height. By slowly raising and lowering my arms I can control the rate of speed in going from standing in the unit to horizontal. Once I reach the tip-over point, it fairly quickly inverts, but not violently so. (I have it is set at 80, the maximum.) I do need to pull myself back up using the handrails, but it isn't a struggle, and once back to horizontal, returning to the standing position is no work at all. So why would I need / want to pay for a more expensive unit? I'm having trouble visualizing what possible extra value could be in a unit that does essentially the same function but at 2 to 3 times the price. This one is rated for up to 6'-6" and 300 lbs. Maybe the more expensive units will handle 7' and 400 lbs? Who knows. My bottom line is: This unit works for me and I believe I got good value for what I paid.
- It is a good, heavy-duty piece of equipment. I am 6'4 and 260 lbs and I am very comfortable and confident that it can easily handle the load.
- It is simple to adjust and comfortable to use. One tip though - I find that I have to set the adjustment for a taller person in order to get the balance just right.
- the foot stirrups are quite comfortable and easy to adjust.
- the price is right - good value for the buck
- good quality, everything fits together well and the instructions are complete and easy to follow
- It is big and heavy, and while it does fold a bit for storage, it is still bulky and awkward to store away
- it takes a while to assemble initially
Want to see more reviews on this item?