Inside Apple: How America's Most Admired--and Secretive--Company Really Works Audio CD – Audiobook, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Adam Lashinsky's snappily written slim volume succeeds in getting behind the veil of secrecy that cloaks Apple, painting a portrait of a company in transition to a post-Jobs era' Irish Times 'Fascinating, entertaining, accessible...doesn't carry a single dull sentence' Wired 'Lashinsky keeps the reader engaged with fly-on-the-wall tidbits that give the narrative an almost filmic quality' Time Out --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Lashinsky is the Senior Editor At Large for Fortune. As the magazine's lead correspondent in Silicon Valley, he has interviewed all of Apple's top executives and many of its board members. He is also a Fox News contributor. Prior to joining Fortune Magazine, Lashinsky was the Silicon Valley columnist for TheStreet.com. He is married to Ruth Kirschner, a senior executive at Doubleclick
Top Customer Reviews
“Inside Apple” is a book that, as the title suggests, pulls the curtain ever so slightly away from Apple’s recondite inner workings and exposes those innards to the wider world. Apple is notoriously secretive about all aspects of its work, and this attitude of secrecy has a spell even over its former workers. Consequently, it has not been easy to gather valuable and verifiable information about the inside workings of Apple. This book, however, manages to present a very convincing and cogent view of what makes Apple unique. It shows how Apple’s business and management styles go against almost all business school wisdom that has been taught over the past several decades.Read more ›
If you have any interest in business and tech you can't help but to respect Apple and this books give great insight into how it's been accomplished using both ground-breaking business tactics as well as more questionable, and some may say unethical, tactics.
Most recent customer reviews
A book any Apple fan will enjoy reading. Always good to have more insight into an illusive company.Published 3 months ago by Andrew
Good book. In a good state. Good price. Thank you very much.Published 16 months ago by Eric Girardeau
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Business > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Business > Management
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Computers & Internet
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > History > United States
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > High-Tech
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Macs
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Apple Programming
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational