Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet with 8192 Pressure Sensitivity
- New Pen and Well-designed Pen Holder: The new pen is elegantly designed with the perfect size and weight, providing a better grip and a more natural drawing experience. The new pen holder not only allows you to put the pen vertically or horizontally, but you can also simply unscrew it to use the built-in nib extractor
- Wireless connectivity gives you an amazing cable-free work experience making for a tidier desktop environment at work. A 2500mAh built-in battery provides over 40 hours battery life, no need to worry the tablet shutting down or running out of juice
- 8 Customizable Shortcut Keys keep your favorite functions close to you for more efficiency. A small switch on the right side can lock the tablet at once and prevent accidental interactions of shortcut keys
- Ergonomic Design with Huge Active Area: Curvy edges, round corners and smooth surface, Q11K’s ergonomic design aims to provide extra comfort to our customers. 11 inch of drawing area made with high end materials giving you a large working space as well as a paper-like finish
- 8192 Pen Pressure Levels: a revolutionary upgrade delivering the ultimate accuracy and advanced performance; Wispy hairlines or thick strokes, precise as you intended. Compatibility:Works on Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X10.10.0, and compatible with all major programs and more. One-year warranty, and a professional friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Media: Electronics
Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet
Inspiroy means "use your inspiration and create with joy"
- 8192 Pressure Sensitivity Levels
- Wireless connection
- 8 Customizable Shortcut Keys
- New Driver with more functions
- New Pen and Well-designed Pen Holder
8192 Pressure Sensitivity Levels-A Revolutionary Upgrade
A revolutionary upgrade delivering the ultimate accuracy and advanced performance； Wispy hairlines or thick strokes, precise as you intended.
8 Shortcut Press-keys
8 customizable shortcut press-keys keep your favorite functions close by, providing you with more efficiency and convenience. A small switch on one side can lock the computer drawing tablet at once and prevent accidental interactions of shortcut keys.
Huge Active Area
Made with hi-end materials, the 11-inch drawing area of this tablet boasts great performance and amazing touch sensitivity.
Curvy edges, round corners and smooth surface, Q11K’s ergonomic design aims to provide extra comfort to our customers. You can comfortably rest your arm on the edge, reducing all the tiredness caused by long working hours and let yourself concentrate on your work.
Brand New Pen
Comes along with the Q11K tablet. It is our newest digital pen. Compared to our previous pens, this one has a better grip and longer battery life. A new pen stand is also included, allowing you to put your pen both horizontally and vertically.
Wireless connectivity gives you an amazing cable-free work experience making for a tidier desktop environment at work.
Long Battery Life
A 2500mAh high capacity battery able to last over 40 hours, with the option to use the wireless drawing tablet with a power supply cable as well.
Works on Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X10.10.0, and compatible with all major programs and more.
What’s in the box?
1 X Q11K Graphics Tablet
1 X Quick Start Guide
1 X Installation CD
1 X Micro USB Cable
1 X Original Pen
1 X Wireless Receiver
1 X Pen Stand
8 X Pen tip
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 40 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel like I would've been just as happy with the smaller version of this product, if they had one with a battery at a smaller size when I was making the purchase. I had to buy a separate carrying case (a zipper portfolio from Michael's) to transport the unit. Unless you need the extra surface area for a larger project, I'd say you could get away with a smaller version just fine.