- Product Dimensions: 36.8 x 33.5 x 34.3 cm ; 6.99 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.2 Kg
- Item model number: IPLUX80
- ASIN: B071VCMK97
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 1 2017
- Average Customer Review: 544 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #367 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Instant Pot IPLUX80 Lux V3 Electric Pressure Cooker, 8 quartz, Stainless Steel Black
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Instant Pot Lux 8 Quart 6 appliances in 1 enhanced version includes a cake and egg program in addition to the Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer.
- Features 12 Smart Built-In Programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Keep Warm, Pressure Cook and Slow Cook, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking, up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in Sauté & Slow Cook
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, with 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients and aromas
- UL and ULC certified, includes 10 safety mechanisms to provide users with assurance and confidence, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet (English), manual and time table
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : 8 Quart
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Instant Pot is a smart multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker designed with the objective of being Convenient, Dependable and Safe. It speeds up cooking by 2-6 times making it extremely energy-efficient, while, preserving nutrients and preparing healthy, tasty dishes. Instant Pot Lux 8 Quart 6-in-1 Programmable multi-cooker replaces 6 kitchen appliances, it combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer. 12 smart built-in programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm and Slow Cook, your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. The new Cake Maker is ideal for New York style cheesecake, banana bread and other moist cakes, the Egg Program prepares, soft, medium and hard-boiled eggs perfectly in just a few minutes. Built with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During cooking the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is taken into consideration, all greatly improving cooking results and consistency of the dishes. A 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking. Automatic keep warm holds the temperature of the dish until you serve. The fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients and aromas within the food without heating up the kitchen. The 3-ply inner pot stainless steel bottom is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns as associated with non-stick coatings. Brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant with a large, clear display panel. UL certified, carefully designed with 10 proven safety mechanisms to eliminate many common errors that could cause harm or spoil food providing you uncompromised assurance. Instant Pot is the ideal kitchen appliance for your faced-paced, healthy lifestyle.
From the manufacturer
6 kitchen appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Cake Maker and Warmer
Easy One Touch Controls
Simple as pressing a button.
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Alexa Skill & Free App
Alexa guided cooking, 300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favourite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
High Pressure Settings
Cook Healthy Food Fast! Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70%, while saving energy.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More - 3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8), no chemical coatings, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant.
UL & ULC certification
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm
- 1. Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure below the safety limit.
- 2. Anti-Blockage Vent prevents food debris from blocking the vent.
- 3. Safety lid lock prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized.
- 4. Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure cooking.
- 5. Automatic temperature control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected.
- 6. Temperature monitoring avoids burning food.
- 7. Pressure controller keeps pressure always in the safe range.
- 8. Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- 9. Pressure protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation.
- 10. Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in the open position).
Lux V3 6Qt
Duo Mini 3 Qt
Duo 6Qt, 8Qt
Duo Plus 6Qt
Smart Bluetooth 6Qt
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||12||11||14||15||14||16|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Button||Button and through Smartphone or tablet||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 2 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cannot wait to make my baked beans in it. One hour instead of 7..after soaking. :-).
Know anyone who wants a slow cooker and a rice maker??? *grin*
My float release valve was off-centre when it was manufactured and I thought I had a warranty issues with the lid. The float valve is very close to the side of the hole and brushes up against it. It steams quite a bit before the float engages. I thought it would cause the valve to stick and remain open but after 2 weeks of use (10 uses), it always jiggles shut as steam is built up so I am not bothering with a claim.
Second issue is the sealing ring on the inside. It is mentioned elsewhere but the silicon ring does absorb the odour of foods. I made 2 batches of pea soup and now the ring smells slightly of pea soup all the time. Not a concern but choose your first recipes carefully to pick a smell you like. :)
I was very impressed with the quality of the inner pot. It has a heavy base and well constructed and will last a lifetime.
A few tips I have found over the years:
- Do not use too much water when cook meat at high pressure. The high-pressure cooking uses very little water since not much water is escaped during the process. You can mix with seasoning and pour water mix over the meat, leave just enough to cover the bottom of the pot but no need to submerge the meat.
- If you want to consume soap coming from cooked meat, do not use pressure cook but use slow cook instead. Soap from pressure cook is tasteless as flavor mostly is sealed with meat. Soap from slow cook tastes great and meat is also more tender.
I have tried out all the functions, and they work beautifully! I love the automation of this appliance, besides all the features.
Kudos to the inventor, who thought of ALL the details in such a fabulous product. If you are using this to can pints, you can only do 3
at a time! So if you are trying to choose between this one and the 7 in 1 for canning choose the 7 in 1, you can can 4 pint jars easily!
The only thing i can recommend? You need to do a much better recipe manual that comes with it! Yes there are lots out there posted on line, but go that one step further like the folks that made the vitamix!
Have recommended this appliance to all my friends.
Plus, i love to buy from Amazon.ca!
I bought the glass lid because I plan to use it a slow cooker quite often.
The included recipe booklet seemed pretty comprehensive at first, until I realized it's only a few pages in about 12 different languages.
I will update my review once I have more experience using it.
It allowed me to make the tastiest beef stew by following a simple recipe and slow cooking it for 12hrs.
-Quality construction & materials
-Easy to use interface
-Easy to clean and store
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews