- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Integrating Social Work Theory and Practice: A Practical Skills Guide Hardcover – Mar 8 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A clear and accessible book written in an engaging style, with useful activities and techniques to guide the integration of theory and practice in social work, underpinned by the author's research into student learning and extensive teaching experience. It will be a valuable addition to social work students' personal library.' – Anne Quinney, Senior Lecturer in Social Work, Bournemouth University, UK.
About the Author
Glasgow School of Social Work, UK
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences