- Product Dimensions: 21.7 x 15.2 x 3 cm ; 9 g
- Shipping Weight: 9 g
- Item model number: PWLA8492MT
- ASIN: B00006HX1V
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 25 2008
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #141,035 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.10 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intel PWLA8492MT PRO/1000 MT PCI/PCI-X Dual Port Server Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Permits easy (plug-and-play), cost-effective 10/100/1000 migration over standard Cat-5 cabling
- Provides multi-Gigabit scalability and increased uptime through advanced server features
- Intel SingleDriver technology provides a common Gigabit Ethernet driver suite
- Full-duplex capable; features Intel PROSet II utility and auto-negotiation
- Includes optional-use low-profile bracket for high-density, rack-mounted servers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Conserve valuable PCI slot space in servers, eliminate server bottlenecks and migrate existing Category-5 networks to Gigabit Ethernet easily and cost-effectively with the Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter. Featuring flexible, auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps performance, the Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter is designed to automatically scale with growing networks. Enhance server performance further by teaming the two connections together or team with other Intel PRO Server Adapters using Intel's advanced server feature software to achieve multi-Gigabit scalability and redundant failover capability. A compact form factor and swappable low profile bracket allow this dual port Gigabit adapter to fit in even high-density, rack-mounted 1U and 2U servers.
Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter - It just works!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Once in a server that the card fit in (still PCI only, also a VMWare ESXi 4.1 box) it has worked perfectly ever since.