Intercultural Communication in Contexts Paperback – Aug 1 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Judith N. Martin is professor of communication at Arizona State University. Her research and publications focus on intercultural communication and transitions, ethnic and racial identity, and communication competence. Thomas K. Nakayma is a professor in The Hugh Downs School of Human Communication and the director of the Asian Pacific American Studies Program at Arizona State University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Iowa. He writes in the areas of cultural studies, intercultural communication, and rhetorical studies, focusing particularly on issues of race, gender, and sexuality.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The information is not conveyed in a manner that makes it easy for a student to understand. It has a lot of side info embedded within the main text which detracts from the main topic.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Speech
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Ethnic Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Minority Studies