Interdisciplinary Environmental Studies: A Primer Paperback – Dec 13 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Although it does not reveal a prescriptive path for interdisciplinary work, for our group, this volume served as a valuable catalyst for thinking about interdisciplinary research. We look forward to future conversations that build on Öberg’s examples of how to navigate problem-oriented, interdisciplinary research.” (The Quarterly Review of Biology, 1 September 2012)
“Professor Öberg’s book explains the benefits of interdisciplinary studies, how to overcome the challenges, and lays the foundation from which good interdisciplinary research can be done. Furthermore, the information is applicable to research in general, not just that attempting to cross disciplines – it should be read by all people contemplating embarking upon a research project.” Professor Jacqueline S Rowarth, Massey UniversitySee all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Environmental Science
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Environmental Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Geography